Disneyland does not sell gum. At other amusement parks visitors often find themselves scraping off gooey gum from their shoes. Disney didn't want guests to be bothered with this nuisance so gum is not sold at Disneyland. There are also costumed maintenance crews that continually walk the park keeping it clean. Litter and gum that is carelessly discarded by guests is quickly cleaned up by the maintenance crew. The costumes they wear changes to fit the land they police. For instance in Frontierland the crew wears western wear. This helps add to the magic and blend with the land.
1 day ago


3 comments:
Man I love Disneyland. I really, really do.
Interesting trivia - great addition.
Interesting. I didn't know that. I always take gum with me but toss it in the garbage can. We did see them sweeping the water after it rained so you do not have to walk in puddles.
Post a Comment